Application Name: Home Billing System
Software Used: Microsoft Access 2007
Date Created: 23rd March 2008
Permission to use: Students can use this database application program for their study purposes.
Purpose: This application program has been developed to calculate total rent per flat of an apartment building. Total rent includes monthly rent of the flat, electric bill, water bill, gas bill, municipality bill, all relevant taxes with all necessary options. The administrator can set the number of flats and even the facilities given to a flat. Upgrading can be done by integrating more features to it.
Tables used in the application:
· Table For Meter Readings – It stores all the meter-readings of each flat. It includes electric meter readings, water meter readings, gas meter readings
· Table1 For Unit Rates – It stores rates per unit usage of the utilities, electricity, water, gas, sewerage, cleaning service bill, taxes including corporate taxes and income taxes.
· Table12 Family Details of the Renter – It stores detailed information of all the family members of the renter.
· Table2_MR_GB_MNs – It stores the monthly rent amount, number of gas burners, electric meter number, gas meter number, water meter number. If necessary amount can be changed and sent for a new fiscal year.
Queries created in the application:
· Query for Flat Electricity
· Query for Flat Gas
· Query for Flat Total
· Query for Flat Water and Sewerage
All these queries have been created for each flat. For example in this application 9 flats have been considered.
Forms created in the application:
For data input and visualization 20 forms have been created. Such as
· Enter Last Meter Readings
· Enter Meter Readings
· Form to enter unit rates of the utility bills
· Download from Google Drive